February 2, 2010

29th Birthday


It has been a year since I started this blog but so far only 2 entries, unbelievable. Am I that busy?

Anyway, this is a bit late of late entry.

I have come to the last year of my 20s and very happy as I am growing older, I still look pretty young I guess. Haha, that's what people say, not me.

Thank you for a wonderful cg celebration this year and always having so much fun.

What it matters most is making life counts every single day, I love the feeling that I am living for a purpose everyday.

Something to look forward this year is my wedding, not exactly prepare for everything but I do have time to spare in searching for the right thing especially our home.

Really believing that if CHC can find a place in central location, I'm sure I can find it and even with a good price (COV drop drop!)

Last year of collection of ANG BAO so must work hard to collect more and save up more as I give more to the A&B, very excited abt it!!!! Coming this march!

No comments:

Post a Comment